Saturday, July 14, 2007

a quiet, rainy, day....

I love days like that. Just me and the puppies...and hopefully nothing more phenomenal than trying to decide what to have for lunch will happen today.

It has been one week now since my grandma first went into the hospital. Doesn't seem like a week could have possibly passed already. Time fascinates me. Just ask my husband....I'm always making remarks like, "can you believe it has already been a week since we went out to dinner with Rachel & Jeremy?" or "can you believe that it has been 3 years since we went to Williamsburg, VA, for the Fourth of July?"

Saw this quote on Ali Edward's blog this morning and loved it...so, I'm going to post it here too....

"Come to the edge.
We can't. We're afraid.
Come to the edge.
We can't. We will fall!
Come to the edge.
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew. "

Found this picture on photobucket a couple of weeks ago..just loved it.



And.....I'm finally going to post my 7 random things.....I think it was Marie that tagged me like a VERY long time ago....**sorry, Marie!**...

1. I love my Burt's Bees lip gloss....I think I'm addicted to it.
2. I am currently listening to my Thunderstorm c.d. that I lost when we moved from MD to FL....and a few weeks ago, the hubs was cleaning out his computer war games, and found it tucked in one of his boxes.
3. I can't stand to have my feet covered when I sleep. I feel claustrophic. Absolutely cannot stand it. Drives me crazy.
4. I haven't scrapbooked anything in over 12 days.
5. If I could go back to school, I would go and get my degree as a meterologist...I LOVE anything that has to do with weather. I watch the Weather Channel all day long.
6. I can't stand dirty floors. I sweep my kitchen floor 5 times a day.
7. I worked the night audit shift at a hotel in MD several years ago. Hated every bit of it.

Okay - guess those are pretty random! I tag anyone who reads this!

No comments: