Tuesday, July 31, 2007

tuesday*fun

So, after I complained on my blog the other day of STILL waiting for my Heidi Swapp block alphabet stickers....guess what Miss Mailman brought me...yeppers! Finally have those things in my paws! Just LOVE them!



Went to Hobby Lobby last nite. The hubby suprised me with a gift card for my birthday - so, off we went! I totally splurged on lots of ribbon...excuse the wonky picture....not good natural lighting this morning b/c of the clouds...and I finally splurged and bought a Staz-on ink pad....ok, now don't think I'm stupid or anything, but MAN! I love how that thing smells...it smells just like almond extract to me. Yeah - I'm weird, pay no mind to me...guess the fumes just got to me..lol!!! And I just had to add this picture of my bebe and the cat from hell. They were actually getting along the other day by cleaning each other's faces...go figure!


No comments: