Yesterday, this lady had a bunch of fun things going on at her blog...one of them was to either blog or make a layout of things to do before your next birthday...so, here goes nothing...
1. First and foremost, become a mama.
2. Lose 75 pounds.
3. Go on a cruise for our 4th wedding anniversary on February 14th!
4. Become a better photographer
5. Re-read all the Stephanie Plum books!
6. Cook a gourmet meal
7. Visit family in NY *it's been over 10 years since I've seen them*
8. Go on a road trip
9. Buy a new camera
10. Make a pie crust from scratch
11. Find a job that I actually enjoy
12. Go visit my friend, Beckah, in Canada
13. Overcome my fear of driving in the rain *gonna be VERY hard to do*
14. Take a walk down the beach
15. Draw a portrait of myself
16. Play my piano more often
17. Learn how to sew a quilt
18. Go on a boat ride
19. Make French Silk Pie *the bestest pie in the whole wide world!*
20. Go to the Melting Pot for dinner
21. Get new eye-glasses
22. Get the mole removed off my chin *i HATE that thing*
23. Get a bike
24. To get some highlights put into my hair *chunky blonde streaks!!*
25. Buy those awesome souffle pens!!!!
26. Learn to stand up for myself and not be such a pushover.
Okay - so, there's my list. I think that I should be able to do all that stuff this next year....and yeah...I'm gonna be ONE BUSY GIRL!!!