Thursday, August 16, 2007

So, I thought I would just post a bunch of pictures today....not too much has been going on around here. I'm going to try to do a little scrapping today, but other than that...not much else to talk about....



I got a laptop last month! I just LOVE IT! How did I ever get along without one!



Lookee what I got at Joanne's this week!!!! YAY! Been wanting these for so long! Plus...they were originally $19.99...and I got them for $11.99!! They were 40% off...can't beat that!!! They are awesome. They write so smooth and silky....can't wait to use them on a layout!

I LOVE RIBBON!!!!! While I was in JoAnne's earlier this week, I noticed that they had an entire rack of KI Memories ribbon!! LOVE THEIR STUFF!!! Splurged and bought 5 rolls....just had to add to my already enormous stash of it....but, it is just so pretty - I just can't help it!!


And I leave you with a funny picture of Miss Daisy!

3 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

Lots of goods at Joannes..might have to head over!

Unknown said...

I wish i had a darn lap top! Gotta love that cherry table cloth!!! Cute kitty.

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new laptop! I broke down and bought a few souffle pens individually. I'll let you know if they are as yummy as glaze pens!