The journaling reads:
1. I can't eat bananas - I'm allergic to them.
2. Weather/climate fascinates me. I would love to go back to school and become a meterologist. 3. I dream every night. And I usually always remember the dream when I wake up the next morning.
4. When I had my wisdom teeth cut out, I lost feeling in half of my tongue. Even now, 12 years later, I still have no feeling in my tongue.
5. I wrinkled the bone in my left arm while I was rollerskating as a young girl. I ended up having to wear a cast for the next 3 months.
6. I can't stand to have my feet covered when I sleep. It makes me feel claustrophobic.
7. The thought of surgery totally freaks me out. I'm terrified of even the thought of someone cutting on my body.