One of the girls over at ScrapHappyKT's message board posted this ad challenge on her blog. I LOVED the ad; but, am not entirely satisfied with my layout based on it. Something seems to be missing but, I can't figure out what it is. First is the scan of it, but the bling looks horrible scanned. And the black dots on the bottom of the layout are actually glue dots that I placed down; then I took this black glittery/bead stuff that I got in a kit from SIStv and patted it down on the top of the glue dots with my fingers. It added lots of fun texture and sparkle. So, I tried to take a picture of it to show off the blingy-ness and sparkli-ness...still didn't show up well. And the last image is the ad that I based my layout off of.
Have a wonderful Saturday evening!