Wednesday, August 27, 2008

vacation

It's been a great week of vacation so far!
Some highlights of things we've done and places we've gone...

Got this yummy kit in the mail...

Had my nails done...my sis and brother got me a gift certificate back for my birthday in July and just now got to use it!


Saw this movie...enjoyed it - but wasn't as good as the first 2 in my opinion...
Got this fun little kit in the mail...
Went to this interesting city...

Have very sore muscles from all the walking we did in said city :]

...and I got these yummy goodies in the mail last week but never posted a pic of them. I just love Elise's store....


All in all - it's been a pretty fab week!
Oh, and last but not least...did a little layout over the weekend...hopefully, I'll get to do some more tonite!

3 comments:

Christina C. said...

Melissa! Those are such great photos. sounds like life is very good. :D

Unknown said...

Man it sounds like a blast!! I know that sore muscle part thats for sure! I seen you got a fav on scrapjacked! WOOT! You rock my friend! Love that page too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! YUMMMMMMMM to all the purchases/kits/goodies/page oh and nails!!!!