Thursday, October 30, 2008

one of those days...****edited*****

so, this morning i got up and got ready for work in this cold house. i ate a bowl of crunch berries (trying to get myself powered up for another day of being super duper tech support rep)...i got my car started early to melt all the frost off the windows...i got in the car and started off...i got maybe about 1/8 of a mile and knew something was seriously wrong with the car. i stopped over on our road and got out...let's just say, i slowly drove back home on 2 tires and 2 rims...oy. 2 freakin' flat tires. just my luck. so, i got back home. called the mann, let him know. called my boss, let him know. so, i decided to go outside and take pictures of this exceptionally cold, frosty morning. oh wells.

if you haven't gotten your layout in yet for the latest mojo challenge..head on over! http://www.scrapmojo.blogspot.com/

can you believe next month is thanksgiving? i totally love thanksgiving. it so gets me in the holiday mood! i'm hoping to get this done this year. i really love this idea of completing the album and concentrate on pictures and journaling during the month of december. i placed an order with scrapgal the other nite for some goodies for this album...yay! plus, i had to order some of these fabulous tags! just love them! can't wait for them get here...in the meantime tho, i've got lots of stuff to do. on my scrap list for today (i'm going to try to scrap all day today and get most of this list completed [ha! i must be kidding myself!])....

TO DO LIST:
1. Next mojo layout
2. Work on getting caught up in my paper adventure (i'm SO dreadfully behind)
3. do the next OLW challenge (imagine)


so, we'll see. i'll be lucky to get one of those things done...

and some pictures from this morning.




****edited to add****

i actually did it! i can cross 2 things off my scrap list..go me.

sneaky sneak of the next mojo layout...


layout and closeup for the OLW challenge.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn to the tyres BUT I love your photos, LOVE the sneak peek and OH MY WORDEE!! I love your OLW page!!

Lynn said...

awesome layout!!!!

Kristi said...

I'm so behind on my paper adventures too....

Michelle said...

Sorry about your two flats. Awesome layouts!