Friday, November 21, 2008

wish*wish

i am so coveting this bag. i'm wondering what the mann will say when i tell him.


what's on your wish list?

in other news - i am thoroughly enjoying the 24/7 cycle of christmas music that is playing on my fav radio station. i hope no*one can hear through my car windows...cause i've been singing right along at the top of my voice ;) and i'm happier than a lark right now - i finished my last late shift for the year + next week is only a 2 day work week for me!!! yahoo!

i'll be back sometime over the weekend...happy happy holidays!

1 comment:

*krystyn* said...

I have a way too pricey wish list this year - the 1st year ever that I'm not working (figures). I want an Ipod Touch, Kindle Reader and the 12mp Canon Rebel...yeah, like I said...WAY too expensive.