Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hello.

It's been a long while. Many things have been going on the past few weeks. Some good, some not so good. But I guess that is what life is all about.

Today, however, is absolutely gorgeous. Sunny skies...temps in the 70's. Yes, I cannot wait for spring! And daylight savings!

Today has been busy with cleaning, grocery shopping and opening all the windows in my home and airing this house out! It's been a lovely day. Tonite, I'm making the Mann's favorite: spaghetti and meatballs. And brownies for dessert. And I'm also working on his valentine's day gift as well. I was totally inspired by THIS project by Ali Edwards. So, I just went and picked up some freshly printed pictures (and a bag of Dove heart chocolates!) and hopefully will get that finished tonite! Next Saturday is our 5th wedding anniversary. Yes, I talked my hubs into getting married on Valentines Day, which also happens to be his birthday....so, it's sorta a big day in our life. I really can't believe that its been 5 years since we got married. In some ways, it feels like we have been together forever, and in some ways it feels like I just walked down the aisle and promised to love him forever.





I actually took a picture for the first time in weeks. I cannot believe how long it has been since I took a picture. But, hopefully, I plan on changing that in the next few days!



Ta-ta for now!

**Blogger is not letting me post my picture...guess I'll add it later**

3 comments:

bethchien said...

I like that mini by Ali...can't wait to see what you do.
I have been all girly, valetiney lately. lol I don't know what has come over me! hahaa

Michelle said...

Happy almost anniversary/birthday to Troy & you! I'm looking forward to daylight savings time too.

Christina C. said...

congratulations on five years! I hope it is a wonderful day.

love to see what you do with the mini.