Wednesday, October 28, 2009








The October Reveal for Let's Capture Our Memories was this past Monday evening! Everyone outdid themselves this month!! It always amazes me to see how differently people interpret the same kit each month!! I love it! We worked with alot of the Bella Blvd line this month...very cute stuff!! It worked perfectly for getting some more layouts of Kaleb scrapped! He is such a cutie!!
It's been a VERY busy week for me. I've been working on all sorts of stuff this week. I spent most of Monday afternoon/evening working on my project for the tutorial that I will be doing in November for LCOM! It will be aimed for the holidays that are FAST approaching!! I really enjoyed working on it and just need to finish up a few little things and then I'll start editing the photos and getting the rough draft of the text done....think lots of glitter, snowflakes, pink & red! I'm also working on another side job - it consists of getting the past two years of cake orders into an excel file. I am SO ready to be done with this. It is not a difficult job by any means, but it is just tedious and it seems like the longer I work on it, the bigger the not done pile gets...lol.
Yesterday, the weather was unbelievably bad. I had the Mann drive me to work in the morning because it was raining so bad...and I don't do bad rainy weather well. I've come a long way - I used to get anxiety attacks with the first few raindrops while driving, but I can finally for the most part, drive in the rain unless it is just absolutely pouring. The accident I had in 2003 has forever scarred me regarding rain and driving. I don't think I'll ever get over that. I came home yesterday afternoon with the worst headache - I've actually been getting this headache EVERY single day for the past two weeks....it's driving me crazy. I think it is a combination of staring at a computer screen for 5 hours straight and a not very-up-to-date glasses prescription. I won't tell you how long it's been since I've had one....eesh. But, it's long overdue. So, yesterday I came home, had some lunch, took some benadryl (because I keep getting these itchy spells - that's driving me crazy too!) and took a nap. I laid down at 2:30 and didn't get back up until 5:30!!! It was such a wonderful nap - but it didn't do wonders for trying to sleep last night. I think I finally fell asleep around 12:30 - 1:00am...lol.
I've been reading Ali Edward's post this week about the December Daily project!! It is making me so very excited to start working on this project! I LOVED how my book turned out last year....Not sure what I'm going to use as the base of the book for this year, but I've got some ideas churning :-)
Happy Wednesday!!


4 comments:

bethchien said...

boo to the headache, babe! I hope it goes away in time for the weekend! :D
And OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, I love all the layouts...but THE FIRST ONE HAS ME BLOWN AWAY!!! it is so dreamy and beautiful and stunning!! I love it soooooo soooo much!!!
Talk to you soon!
B

Jocelyn said...

Headaches are horrible!!!! I hope that you are able to resolve this soon!!! The creations.....oh my gravy...they are AWESOME!!!! You are so wonderfully talented and I so agree all of your work!!! Wishing you a pain free day!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, long time no blog, I was away from the computer for 2 weeks...I hate headaches!! and your kit work there is beautiful!!!!! I'll have to check out that kit!

Michelle said...

Sorry about the headache. Old prescription and computer will definitely cause this. I try to get a walk in during my afternoons so I get a break from working at the computer. Love your pages!