Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am SO ready for some warmth! After rain the past two days, we finally have the sun back - but the warmth is missing. Summer, you cannot come soon enough!


This is a couple of scrapbooking layouts done recently. "Shoe Love" was done for a challenge and
the "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" layout is for the latest ScrapMojo challenge. Make sure you check it out!

There is a fantastic tutorial up today at the Bad Girl's Blog! Make sure to check that out as well! They have had some great, inspiring posts these first few days of March! Love it!

Bad Girl's Blog

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Ohhhhhhhh, that is one beautiful photo, I WANT TO GO TO THERE, as Liz Lemon says.

Love your layouts, must see Scrap Mojo blog.
xoxo

Danielle said...

wow, those pics are so amazing Melissa! How are you? Long time no talk? I just moved and was without internet for a week or two.
Love the LO's, I didn't get my act together for Mojo, so lame...

Vanessa said...

ahh your pics make me want summer too!
we hit just above freezing today..lol!

great layouts...your so creative!

dani said...

Oooh love that photo.
It's tricky here in missouri, you look outside and see blinding sun, but some days it's still so cold!

Gorgeous pages, I love the bright colors!