- Woke up at 8:00 AM
- Left the house at 8:45 AM & got home at 7:10 PM
- Was busy the minute I got to work to the minute I left. The first time I looked at the clock
at work it was already 12:32 PM. I love days that move like that.
- Got an unexpected $100.00 American Express Gift Card in the mail
from our insurance company. It was a perk to me having gotten my Well Woman Exam
in mid-January. Love little surprises like that :-)
- Come home to find that the Mann had gone out and had picked up
my most very favorite lunch meat for my lunches this week - Lemon Pepper
Chicken Breast ;-) I do love that Mann.
- Am absolutely exhausted
- the Mann is closing the store tonight. He won't be home until late, and
I will already be asleep.
- the county trimmed back all the tree branches off the power lines
today - and left the HUGE piles of debris all down the street.
- will be going to bed as soon as I finish this blog post.