Friday, June 4, 2010

GCD Studios Spotlight

This week's spotlight for GCD Studios features the beautiful paper & embellishments from the Artsy Urban Line by Melody Ross.

I took this paper here and cut out a couple of butterflies to place on my layout.

I took the navy blue Bazzill cardstock and sprinkled it with some gesso that I had watered down a little bit. After letting that dry, I took some strips of paper from the Artsy Urban line and used a Martha Stewart punch on one of them. I then took the glittery, butterfly strip and laid it down on top of the two other papers. The picture is one I took when the Mann and I went to New Orleans a couple of years ago. I used a digital TTV brush over it. I randomly placed a couple of the butterflies that I had cut out earlier and used them to accent the layout.


"beautiful NOLA"


No comments: