Saturday, July 31, 2010

GCD Spotlight - Homespun Chic Collection


This was my technique layout for the month of July.  It was already posted on the GCD Studios Blog, but I thought I would post it here on my blog as well!  I loved how this layout came together. I just layered and layered on lots of papers and inks!  The pictures are of my Grandma Sharon.  It has been three years this month since she passed away...and I miss her more than ever. I miss just calling her up on the phone and chatting.  I miss popping in over at her house and talking and watching TV.  I miss going to the movies with her.  I miss helping her on her Wal-Mart shopping trips. I miss seeing her in her chair in the den surrounded by her puppies.  I miss the feel of her arms giving me a hug. I miss you, Grandma. I wish you hadn't had to leave us so soon. 



For a whole supply list and the techniques I used, please go over to the GCD Studio blog and check it out!

2 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

WOW - I adore this layout! It is so cohesive and stunning, and what a cute photo of your Grandma. It's such a nice tribute to her.

danielle said...

love, love, love!!!