Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello, Monday :-)

Just a quick post. I forgot to post this layout - it was a layout based off of a Studio Calico sketch from a few weeks ago now. I've gotten behind on those again - I've been trying very hard to do the sketch each week just because I enjoy doing these layouts just for fun :-)



Had a very good weekend! I was actually off both Saturday & Sunday! This was the first time since I started the job on April 10th, that I have actually had off both weekend days - it was wonderful. I got three layouts, 1 card, & one mini book completed - but, I can't post them yet ;-) I also finished up editing my photos and other odds & ends for the upcoming journaling class that Elle's Studio will be hosting in August! And, I went through and purged out a TON of paper. Oh my. But, it was all donated to a good cause to a LSS. They have a group of ladies that meet twice a month to make cards to send overseas to our military. It felt good to help that cause out :-) And it freed up a alot of space on my paper rack! And I found a bunch of paper I forgot I had - so, all in all, it was a grand accomplishment!

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

bethchien said...

I love finding stuff that I forgot I had! haha
glad you had a fun and productive weekend!
loving the new layout!