Friday, July 9, 2010

love your pictures.....

I was perusing some of my favorite blogs the other day, and stumbled upon a blog post by Christina Clouse and she mentioned a new online workshop by Shimelle. It looked like something I would totally enjoy and so, I signed up. Needless to say, I have not been disappointed in the least. This is the first workshop I have signed up for that she has taught and I have been loving the daily photo prompts this week. These are a few {and I do mean, few} of the photos I have taken.


My lovely old vintage camera I just love - this was a prompt dealing with different kinds of lighting. This was taken in all natural lighting by a window in my home.
This one was taken outside. I love the angle in this photo.

This photo was necessarily for the photo prompt - but I rarely, if ever, get a decent shot of Miss Kitty. And this one turned out just grand.

I love his tattoo.

Miss Lucy. This is her "woe-is-me" look. It gets me every time.
And this is just a common scene around these parts: black lab, iced tea, camera, parmesan cheese, NCIS - so very much us.

If you want to play along in this workshop, just click the image below!




a href="http://www.shimelle.com/classes/756/a-new-online-scrapbooking-class-love-your-pictures-love-your-pages/">

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm signed up too.....but I have to get caught up this weekend....I'm a little behind. OOPS!