Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Saturday!

I, for once, actually have the entire weekend off! And I just want to savor every minute of it!!

The first layout here is one that I did for Dare 169 .  I got to play along with the girls there and scrapped "what I wear".  Thanks for letting me be a part of this great challenge blog!


And this next layout is one done with the Studio Calico September kit.  This was based off of the latest Sunday Sketch...of which the original layout was done by the lovely Vee Jennings.  Love her style of scrapping - she has mad paint skills.  If you have never taken one of her workshops, you seriously need to the next time she has one! I have taken both of them the past two summers and have thoroughly enjoyed both of them!
Not much is planned for the weekend.  The hubs & I both have off *insert giant gasp here*!  I think some sleeping in, vegging out, & watching movies are in order :-)  Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: