Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blue Moon Design Team Work






Blue Moon sent some beautiful scrapbooking product for the month of October.  Lots of lovely Crate Paper from the "Restoration" line.  Beautiful papers!! I also used some gorgeous new papers from My Minds Eye.  The banner that I have on this layout was cut from THIS paper.  I love the silver glitter details on these papers from the "Lost & Found" Collection.  The alphas are from The Girls Paperie line as well as the small buttons that are on the layout.  I also used a couple of the new Maya Road Resin Blossoms.  Love the detail those bring as well!  And of course, had to have a few butterflies sprinkled around. I used a Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and some of those lovely vellum Jenni Bowlin butterflies.

Make sure to check out the Blue Moon Blog to see the latest products hitting the store and for daily inspiration from the Design Team!

No comments: