Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello!

I wanted to share a little card I made this week using some G.C.D. Studios "Homespun Chic" papers :-)

I love the colors, patterns, & designs of the "Homespun Chic" line by Melody Ross.  For the small ovals across the middle of the card, I punched out the large oval from Kraft cardstock and then punched out a smaller oval to nest on top and then punched out three sunburst circles and lastly layered a butterfly on top.  I used my sewing machine to sew down all of the layers to the embellishments and then lastly adhered a small gem to the middles of each butterfly!  I also made use of the Notebook Edge Punch by EK Success, the Swiss Cheese Punch by EK Success, and the Postage Stamp Border punch by EK Success. I have really fallen in love with punches, to say the least ;-)



You can check out the GCD Studios blog HERE.  There have been some fabulous blog posts this past week about quick and easy Christmas gifts!!

Happy Saturday!

No comments: