Saturday, November 6, 2010

This month the GCD Studios Design Team is working with their two new Christmas Collections:  "Joyful Peace" and "Christmas Sleigh".  

These two papers are my favorites from each line.  This first piece of paper is from the JOYFUL PEACE collection.  I love all the different fonts and colors on this paper.


My favorite piece of paper from the CHRISTMAS SLEIGH collection is this one covered with the miniature Santa hats!!! So cute!  The great thing about these collections is they can both be mixed with each other in your scrapbooking projects, cards, or layouts.  


Make sure to check out the GCD STUDIOS BLOG every day this November as the Design Team will be featuring both of these collections!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH I love....off to check it out!!!

Have a great day sweet friend!!!

Sara Berry said...

I think the santa hat one is my favorite...super cute. I love seeing all of your creations--you are so talented Melissa!