Friday, January 14, 2011

GCD Studios Spotlight!!



Time for some GCD Studio lovin'! I used the "Smoothie Shoppe" & "Ava" & "Artsy Urban" lines on this layout. I pulled out papers from each collection that had the greens & yellows and worked from that.

Also, make sure to check out the new GCD Studios Website. It has been completely revamped!  And if you haven't checked out the blog lately, make sure to do that as LOTS of new stuff will be coming out at the CHA Winter show!!! I wanted to go to the show SO badly this time, and I had been planning on going, but at the last minute so many things happened here on the home front that it became completely impossible. So sad...I've always wanted to go to one, and I could have gone this time around and worked at the GCD booth....so, I hope all you girls that go, have a good time!! I'll experience it  vicariously through your photos ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving the new stuff that is coming for cha! This is a great page too!

danielle said...

so weird, I'm making a very similar lo right now...although yours is so much prettier.
Guess what? I'm moving to Miami in a month or so---I know that's not next door to you, but you'll have to tell me about the good scrapbook stores.

Fauve Design said...

Looks awesome sweetie,love all the little pieces!