Friday, March 4, 2011

Stuff

Just a quick post to update the blog with some layouts/projects done in the past couple of weeks. 




 This layout was done for the Blue Moon Scrapbooking Design Team.  You can check out our blog HERE. There is always a daily post with either design team work or new product that is available in the store!! Lots of new stuff from CHA Winter 2011 is becoming available in the store!!



This layout was done with the February Studio Calico Kit and was done using the Sunday Sketch from a couple of weeks ago.  I've done four layouts with that kit so far, and still have a ton of stuff left over.  I'm thinking this weekend I need to do a couple more layouts from it before my March kit arrives next week :-)


And lastly, this was a quick little card made for the Blue Moon Scrapbooking Design Team! I loved that paper that had the clouds on it - I cut a few out and used pop dots to give the clouds some dimension! I'm also loving those little tags by American Crafts! Super easy to use!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its all soooo lovely! Especially that first one!

Sheri Twing said...

Love your work Melissa! That first layout is my fav too!