Friday, March 18, 2011

There's a fun sketch challenge going on at the Blue Moon Blog!  Julie Bonner created a great sketch to work with and there's an awesome prize to be had!!! Come play along :-)  You can check out all the information about the challenge HERE!

This first layout is my layout based off of Julie's sketch.









The other layout and cards were featured on the Blue Moon Blog this month :-)  There are A LOT of new goodies showing up in the store too!!! Studio Calico and Crate Paper went up this week!! I can't wait for my box of goodies to show up - I had to get pretty much everything Studio Calico released at this Winter CHA 2011 Show!  You can check out the store front HERE.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jennifer Chapin said...

Great projects Melissa! Thanks for sharing ;)

Sheri Twing said...

I love when you share your layouts Melissa! Great as always!