Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday, everyone!  These are just a couple more layouts I had to share. The first one was featured on the Blue Moon Blog this week. I really love those new Jenni Bowlin tag stickers and those Maya Road canvas banner pieces!! 




And this layout was made with the Studio Calico April Kit (the bubble stamp was from the March kit) and was made using the Sunday Sketch from this week.




And this picture is here because I am SO ready for a trip somewhere! Anywhere! There are so many places I want to see just here in the good 'ole United States of America:  California, Seattle, Montana, Chicago, New Mexico....*sigh*. Maybe some day. This picture below was taken on a day trip that the hubby I made to New Orleans back in 2008. It was a fun day albeit a very HOT day. Nothing like walking around all over creation in the August sun & humidity.


Here's to a good weekend...even though I'll be working the whole weekend again :-)

3 comments:

Sara Berry said...

Your layouts are so pretty! I love seeing how you put things together!
Hope you have a great weekend, xoxo, S

Mª Jesús said...

I love your layouts!

sophie said...

Hi Melissa!! oh I love these layouts!! the way you stamped the background is great ! and what fab colors!! great take on the sketch!! hope your week end was good!