Friday, April 29, 2011

NYC Mini Book - Elle's Studio DT

I finally got all the pictures printed that I took with my phone on my visit to NYC last September! I decided to use a lot of Elle's Studio tags to put together my mini book and used the 4 x 6 tags from the Handmade Layers collection as the base of each page. A lot of sewing, tags, & typed journaling were included -and I used up a bunch of miscellaneous travel stickers from October Afternoon and Studio Calico!  You can view more pictures of the mini book on the Elle's Studio Blog located HERE. Don't forget to also check out the store! Elle has a TON of great tags with a variety of themes!





1 comment:

delliechan said...

I adore this..love the colour and embellies - gorgeous - where did you get that star tape/fabric/binding? what is that I wanna get some :)