Friday, June 17, 2011

Poor little blog....

I have been neglecting my blog as of late. I blame it on all the crafty projects I've been working on the past couple of weeks!  I had my gallery to get ready for Elle's Studio - my last one.  I can't believe my term is already up on this team - seriously, Elle is just a fantastic person to work for!! And congrats to the new team for the second half of the year. I am determined to finally break into her debut Project Kit next weekend! I have a three day weekend and am already planning for it.  I've also been working on some other projects - and I cannot wait to finally let the cat out of the bag about those either! I got a super fun email about a month and a half ago and it totally made my day :-)  That will go up sometime next week!

In the meantime, we are trying to stay cool around these parts. It has been exhaustingly hot around here. It got up to 101 degrees one day this week with the heat index at about 110.  Not so much fun.  We also need a serious drenching around here. We have not had a decent amount of rain around here in SO long. The past two days we have had those little storms that pop up and downpour for about 2 minutes....but, we need far more than that.

A few layouts from the past couple of weeks....




 *Blue Moon Design Team*


 *Studio Calico - May Kit*


*Studio Calico - May Kit*

2 comments:

Jennifer Chapin said...

I really like the 'currents' page! I need to do this too :)

Vee said...

gorgeous pages and CONGRATS on the AC GD gig, loved everything you created! :) xo