Details from Tuesday, July 26th:
*Getting ready to Leave for Work*
*Lucy* - none too happy that I'm about to leave her
*Sitting in my car* - had just read a horrible text message from my Aunt Barbara
*Breakfast* - ended up not going to work - went back inside and made myself something to eat
*Self Portrait* - yesterday was a rough day
*Scrap Desk* - 'tis quite messy
*Dinner* - Beef O' Bradys Chicken Tacos
*Outside* - went out with the puppies for a while - Troy complained about mosquitoes the whole time...
*Mushroom* - we've had a ton of these pop up in our yard due to all the rain we've had recently.
*Going Inside* - I love Lucy's curly tail :-)
*Troy & Lucy* - Lucy was very intrigued by the neighbor mowing his grass
NOTES FROM TUESDAY:
1. It rained off & on all day.
2. Troy had to open the store - was up at 3:00AM
3. I was on my way to work when I got a text message & turned back around & went home.
4. My Nana (my dad's mom) left us today. We will miss you, Dorothy Moeller.
5. My sister & talked on the phone several times today.
6. Plans were made for us all to drive up to NYC for my Nana's funeral & memorial service.
7. I rescheduled some appointments - including a hair appointment that I was very anxious about on Friday Morning - it has now been rescheduled for Wednesday morning and I'm just as anxious.
8. My brother-in-law got into a car accident and was taken my ambulance to Sacred Heart Hospital.
9. Thankfully, bro-in-law is ok and was able to be released. However, he had a previous back injury & this accident made it even worse.
10. I'm so thankful for my Husband. He had plans set up for my birthday this Saturday, and now I won't even be here. He has worked 9 days in a row to take off those two days around my birthday and I won't be here with him. I cried about this several times yesterday.
11. A very emotional day. I almost thought about quitting the Week in the Life. But, I realized that this is Life. This is what is making up my life right now. As hard as it all is, I want to be able to look back at this time. The rest of this week won't be easy, but this too shall pass.