Friday, August 12, 2011

Schtuff


Here are the last few crafty projects from the little studio :-)

This shadow box was made for the Blue Moon Scrapbooking Blog! It was featured earlier this week. I usually don't fancy myself an altered art kind-a-gal, but it was a refreshing change to challenge myself with this!  I used a Maya Road Trinket Shadow Box - very cool! 




And these are a few layouts from the two most recent Studio Calico Kits. This first one is from the "Mind the Gap" July kit - I did love the papers in that kit!




And these next two layouts use the "Boardwalk" August Studio Calico kit. And talk about loving the paper...*swoon*. I'm all about the blues & greens and this kit is chock full of them! I'm loving the exclusive SC paper that was in this one. I was so happy that I was able to snag the extra paper add-on. I can see myself hoarding a sheet or two of this!

This layouts documents the love Troy has for shrimp :-)  Although, after this meal, he said it would be a while before he could eat another steamed shrimp..lol.




...and this layout documents the game of Cribbage. My grandfather loves this game and if you are at his house, he always challenges you to a game. He & Troy are always playing and I always  hear him say these little quirky things when they are playing...just wanted to get those sayings down on paper :-)



And can I just say how much I love the camera app "Retro Camera" on my android :-)  Love it. Both of these last layouts have pictures on them that I took with it. I really need to get with the ball and upload all the recent photos on there from my NY trip so that I can include them in my Week in the Life album. Speaking of which, that thing has totally thrown me for a loop this time around. Usually, I can just roll that thing out the week after - and I have struggled with it for the last 4 days. I finally decided on a format to use - I'm doing a hybrid/paper approach. I got all of my collaged 8 x10 sets ready. I now just need to upload everything to be printed. :-)

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Curlywiggles said...

Isn't boardwalk FUN?! So jealous you nabbed the chevron stamp, i did love it but couldn't justify a whole add-on just for a stamp. Gorgeous pages as always.

Kat said...

im so in love with your work! it's always so fun and innovative and colorful. i'm excited to be working on the creative type with you :)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Wow you are so creative and talented! I can't WAIT to see all the creations you make for AC this year!!!