Thursday, September 8, 2011

....and a couple more layouts.

Sharing a couple more layouts that I finished up earlier this week. I was just able to get around photographing them due to all the lovely rain that was dumped on us from tropical storm Lee...









And on this note, I wish you all a happy weekend! The hubs and I are actually going away this weekend!! I cannot tell you how excited we are :-) Vacation officially started for me last night and it starts for the hubby tonight! I'll be going to be very first CKC this weekend - totally excited!  See ya next week!

4 comments:

Jennifer Chapin said...

Really cool layouts Melissa! You've inspired me to do a recipe layout :) Have a great weekend!

The Sonboul's said...

I LOVE THESE layout girlie. I've always loved how you layer your papers and embellishments :)

PS congrats on ACs... I've been meaning to tell you forever now and didn't want to forget again.

*krystyn* said...

Hey Melissa...is that "life is an adventure" and AE stamp??? Looks like her writing. I love it!!

*krystyn* said...

Hey there!! Not sure if my comment went thru last night...just wondered if that "life is an adventure" stamp is from AE? Or is it two separate stamps?
I love how you used it! :)