Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints



I recently had the opportunity to order a canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints. I received my print last week and couldn't be more happy with the results! I currently have it sitting on the ledge of my piano and I love seeing it there every time I'm in that room! The ordering process and the upload process were super easy! I chose a picture I wanted and uploaded it and it told me if the resolution would be okay for the size canvas I wanted. I had different options for the sides of my canvas and I chose the mirror image to wrap around the outside edges. I really love this look! It completes and finishes off the canvas beautifully!. The quality of my picture printed on the canvas is just awesome. It is not pixelated or grainy - really super happy with the results. And, it was shipped to me super fast!! I received my print within a week of ordering!  Make sure you check out their site to get your own canvas print :-)






Check out these awesome canvas pictures!

                                                                     Pictures on Canvas

No comments: