Tuesday, November 22, 2011

...and some more!


Hello again!  I'm sharing some layouts that I made using the "Hollyday" line and the "Chap" line by American Crafts!  

I absolutely LOVE the holiday season and my favorite day of the year is Christmas day. Troy and I have started a tradition the past few years to get a live tree and I have loved having one in my living room for the month of December! When we first got married, we bought a pre-lit artificial one that was on clearance after the holidays and it served us well for a few years - but, there is nothing like a real tree! This picture is from last year when we were picking the tree out :-)  I didn't use any pattern paper on this layout which is rather astonishing for me! Pattern paper is my go-to for sure! Instead, I used the cute decorative tags in the Hollyday line - they were the perfect touch for this picture! I also used a ton of the little star rubons. 




For this layout, I used the new Chap line. I adore the colors in this line. They are just perfect! And they are the perfect pairing to black and white photos - at least to me :-)  This was a picture I took earlier this year of my brother-in-law and his son. Kaleb didn't want anything to do with pictures, but I was finally able to snag a couple of them that turned out pretty decently! Little stinker ;-)  I layered lots of pattern paper and used lots of stickers from the Remarks sticker book for this line.




No comments: