- I took off the day from work since Troy was able to get three days off this week.
- Troy & Pop-pop went to the Naval Air Museum for a while.
- We attempted to get a decent photo to send with our Christmas cards this year. After 30+ minutes, we finally got a decent photo...
- Had dinner at Wintzell's. We had never been there before - but Troy saw that they had AYCE snow crab legs, so he wanted to try it out. And shocks of all shocks, I actually tried the snow crabs and they were pretty good!
- Finally went and got our Christmas tree.
- Troy took Pop-pop to his eye doctor's appointment while I cleaned his house.
- Had to buy a new tire for Troy's car. It was completely flat and when he pulled the tire off, there was a huge gash in the tire.
- Went to JoAnne's and got my Christmas cards
- Got 62 pictures printed at Wal-Greens.
- Had tomato soup with elbow macaroni & grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner
- And yes. We watched more Dexter. In fact, we stayed up until 1:30AM watching season 3. Gracious.