Friday, February 3, 2012

The Green Frog Studio Projects

These were my first projects done for The Green Frog Studio Design team for Celine Navarro. I was super excited to be asked by Celine to be a part of this new venture on her blog and this first layout was based off a sketch that she provided. You can see the original post here on her blog along with the sketch that she and I worked with. 




 ...and this simple little card was also my first tutorial that was shared on her blog. I love this "quilted" paper look and it is very easy to replicate :-) You can see the full tutorial here on her blog...


Happy Friday :-)  I have a three day weekend and I am looking forward to it!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great layout and card, Melissa!! I love the blue title letters that match the background paper on your page and the cute circle border with the buttons!!

Christina Collins said...

Both projects are gorgeous!
I am in love with the layout.
Love the stamping on the photo.

scfinder said...

Wow! Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting.

At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
What's more, you can search through out courses