Monday, March 26, 2012

Sweet Sammers (Lawn Fawn)

Lawn Fawn's inspiration week is still going strong! This is my layout using the new Bright Side Collection

To create this layout, I placed a block of the light gray Chevron paper on the bottom half of my layout. I placed a strip of the Kraft Chevron paper on the top. I slipped pieces of various papers from the Bright Side collection that I cut in the shape of a fair ribbon and slipped them underneath the small strip of the Kraft chevron paper. I stitched all of those strips down. I then punched out two complimenting shades of blue Bazzill card stock circles. I punched out some more circles using the pattern paper and matted the card stock and paper together. Some were stitched together using my sewing machine and some I used foam dots on for some dimension. These were scattered across the top of the strips of paper. I then added buttons and faux pearls on some of the circles. My title went above the circles on the right hand side of my layout; I used the alphabet stickers for part of my title and I stamped the word "sweet" using "Claire's ABC's". 



SUPPLIES: Bright Side Papers (Lawn Fawn), Card Stock (Bazzill), Embellishments (Buttons by October Afternoon, Pearls by Prima), Alphabet (Stickers by Lawn Fawn), Ink (Prima), Stamps (Lawn Fawn), Tools (Circle Punches by Marvy Uchida, EK Success, Martha Stewart; Brother Sewing Machine) Adhesive (American Crafts, Zots).

Thanks for taking a look! Make sure to check out the other design team member's blogs for their individual projects as well!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

SUCH a cute layout! Love all the circles and pennants!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is an adorable scrap page, I love it

Amy Martin said...

Wow what an awesome layout. love all the circles and the colors.