Friday, April 20, 2012

Self Portrait - LCOM Guest Design Project

Happy Friday! This layout was featured on the Let's Capture Our Memories blog earlier this week and I thought I would share it here as well! I was asked to contribute to the team and blog for LCOM for the month of April and I have been using some different Studio Calico, Elle's Studio, and Ormolu products for my layouts.

I love circles and keep my circle punches handy on my desk - there are so many different possibilities with them! On this layout, I punched out some circles from various Studio Calico papers and then nested some Ormolu tags on top of them using dimensional foam tabs. 




Make sure to check out the blog each week to see the various projects from the team this month!  Thanks for the opportunity LCOM :-)

1 comment:

caz hancock said...

This is beautiful and i may have to do something like this, i keep seeing beautiful circle layouts like this one but always to scared to try it myself (not good with circles LOL)