Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lawn Fawn - May Project

Hello everyone! This is one my layouts for the inspiration week for Lawn Fawn! You can see the original post on the LF blog and see all of the other fantastic work by the design team!

I created this layout using the "Bright Side" collection and two stamps from two of the new collections!




To create this layout, I stamped the edges of the gray Bazzill cardstock with the new borders by Lawn Fawn. I used Versamark to stamp them and used white Zing on them and used my heat gun to set it. I then cut strips of paper from two different pattern papers and wove them together and then stitched them down with my sewing machine. I matted my picture with a lighter piece of gray Bazzill card stock and used pop dots to adhere it down. I stamped my sentiment on one of the journaling tags from the "Bright Side" collection and used the alphas from the collection for my title. I then punched out two different sized hearts from yellow and Kraft colored Bazzill card stock and sprinkled them down the length of my layout.

SUPPLIES: Gray, Yellow, Kraft Card Stock by Bazzill; White Zing by American Crafts; Versamark Ink; Smell the Roses, Jump for Joy, Happy Thoughts pattern paper by Lawn Fawn; Jenni Bowlin Brown ink; Happy Day Stamps and Border Stamps by Lawn Fawn; Gel Pen; Heart Punches by Fiskars.

3 comments:

caz hancock said...

This is so super sweet, i love the grid and the hearts are awesome :)

Julie S said...

What a cute LO. I really like the grid background. The baseball one below is spiffy too.

Mandy said...

how cute! Love the weaving :)