Friday, October 19, 2012

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week | 2

Good Morning! I'm back again with another project for this month's Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week! This layout was made with the new Christmas collection called "Fa-la-la". I truly love the color scheme - the pops of blue are a fun twist to the traditional Christmas colors!

Lawn Fawn Supplies: "And a Partridge", Fa-la-la Papers, Fa-la-la Card Stock Stickers, Fa-la-la Alphabet Stickers, Red Twine.
For this layout, I stacked strips of pattern paper from the Fa-la-la collection and stitched them down on the bottom 3/4 of the layout. I then stitched strips of vellum over top of that. I placed my picture in the upper part of the layout. I then stamped in a light gray ink on the strips of vellum the sentiment included in the stamp set "and a Partridge". I stuck some of the label stickers underneath the strips of paper, including a journaling block. I stapled down the length of red twine, stamped the little hearts, and adhered the veneer asterisks. Lastly, I matted the card stock sticker with Kraft paper and used foam dots to adhere it down; I put the initials of my sister and her husband on the front of the circle sticker.

Thanks for stopping by!


elf1023 said...

Love this layout. The texture is great.

em said...

love! :)