Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - December 2012 | Part One

Hello! Here is the card that I made using the new Lawn Fawn stamp set "Here's the Scoop"! Such a cute set that can be used in a multitude of ways!


I created this card by cutting a block of Kraft card stock and folding in half. I used Versamark ink and gold Zing and one of the hearts from the Lawn Fawn stamp set and embossed the hearts on the upper portion of the card. I layered some papers from the "Dewey Decimal" collection and then stamped the sundae bowls on to the white card stock. I colored in some of the elements on the stamps and added little rhinestones in place of the cherries. I adhered this down with my sewing machine. I wrapped some red and white Lawn Trimmings twine around it and then lastly stamped my sentiment on white card stock and used foam tabs to adhere to the upper portion of my card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Maureen Hayes said...

This is such a sweet card, pun intended! I love the sewing you added and the use of the Dewey Decimal papers. Everything goes together so well and really highlights the stamp set! Great job, thanks for the inspiration!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

this is lovely, those bowls of ice creams look so yummy

Tami B. said...

I love this set! The little embossed heart background was the perfect touch.