Friday, November 9, 2007

happy*mail*day


This has been a very happy mail day!! I just love those days! I got this awesome stuff in the mail today: the new KI Memories Pop Culture Line!!! It is even more awesome in real life! I think I'm gonna be using this yummy stuff to do my last layout for the last round of the Last Scrapper Standing challenge.

I completed this layout yesterday using the beautiful November Story of My Life kit! Beautiful kit this month!

Keep your fingers crossed for me about the job thing! I may have a job that I start next week. We SOOOO need it.

I made this mini book this morning! It is for sale in my Etsy Shop . I made this mini book with the very colorful papers designed by Adrienne Looman . She is a terrifically talented scrapbooker that has a book that will be coming out soon! I think I may have to get that one!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that turned out really cute Melissa!

Michelle said...

Those papers by Adrienne Looman are really cool.

Are those Lace papers on transparencies or are they not lace papers? How exciting! Good luck on LSS#2