Wednesday, November 7, 2007

lazy*blogger

So, I have been a very lazy blogger this week. Just been busy with different things. BUT....I had SUCH a wonderful morning today!! I went over to SIStv's Message Board and saw that I won Ashley Wren's challenge!!!!!!!!! HA!! I was SOOO excited! The first time ever that I have won free stuff from a challenge! YAY!

Also, I have been having some really good sales in my Etsy Shop. I have sold quite a few of my mini books!! So, that has made me very happy! I just put another book in there for sale that I made with this months's Story of My Life kit. Such beautiful papers in this month's kit. I really enjoyed working with them. I still have LOTS of stuff left plus, that awesome Maya Road chipboard bird album!! SO cute!

Let's see...what else has been going on. I've had two job interview in the last couple of days. Hopefully, I will hear back from them soon. Both interview seemed to go reasonably well. Finger crossed, that one of these will *finally* work out for me.

Tonite is a new episode of Criminal Minds. LOVE that show. But, I was really sad when Gideon left. He just kinda made the show.

I can't believe that it is already November. I certainly can't believe that in just a couple of weeks, it will be Thanksgiving. Some of Troy's family is actually heading down this way the Thanksgiving weekend. He has an aunt and uncle that live in New Jersey, that have a timeshare out in a condo in Orange Beach, Alabama. It will be really nice to see them. We haven't seen them since we left Maryland in 2005.

Well, hope you all have a good nite!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on winning the challenge @ SIS! You totally ROCK, girl!

Michelle said...

Congrats on winning the challenge. You rock! Good luck on the interview results!

Unknown said...

I am so happy u won that!!! YIPEE! If i was there we would totally have to go celebrate lol! You totally deserve a win girl! You are uber talented! THanksgiving is fast approaching!!! Ive got you in my prayers about the jobs!!!