Friday, December 21, 2007

fri*day


Happy, happy me! Four day weekend!! FINALLY here!

Not much has been going on this week except work. We had our Secret Santa game this week...that was kinda fun! But, I was SOOOO glad to see the clock finally tick its way to 5:00 this afternoon.....it has been a vvveeerrryy long week.

Haven't done much scrappin' this week. Been way too busy. I think I have had something to do every single nite this week except for tonite. And tonite, I had to come home and clean my house and do laundry...geez. So much fun. I did finally order some pictures from Walgreens so I can make a mini book for Jamie and Wayne this weekend....wanted to do a mini of their new baby boy, Kaleb! Such a sweet baby he is! So, I'll be working on that tomorrow. And hopefully, I'll get my new order from Scrapgal in tomorrow as well.

I don't know if I have ever shared any of my drawings on here. In highschool, I picked up a book on pencil drawings and sat down with it and kinda taught myself some of the basics of shading, etc. I really enjoy it; the only thing is, I REALLY have to be in the mood to draw...otherwise, it just isn't going to happen. I've kinda had the bug to draw the past few days. I really should sit down and see what happens before the mood leaves...lol. So, I thought I would share some of my drawings on here over the next couple of days.
Have a good Friday nite!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, you are an incredible artist! I took tons of drawing classes and never really got into it. I really admire your work.