Tuesday, December 18, 2007

sleepy*tuesday

I was so sleepy ALL day today. From the minute I woke up, until now....all I have wanted to do was crawl back in bed. Of course, it didn't help that I had complete idiots calling on the phone all day...sheesh..




Anyhoo - just wanted to post a few pictures of my beautiful nephew, Kaleb Wayne! Jamie, Wayne, and Kaleb all came over on Sunday afternoon to spend a couple of hours with us! Such a sweet baby!! I wanted to just keep him here with me!



This is Jamie and Kaleb still in the hospital.

Kaleb Wayne.


Troy and Kaleb - Sunday, Dec. 16th

And lastly, a real quick simple card I made for a friend....



Have a good Wednesday....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww!! He is so cute!!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new nephew!! I love the little felt ornament and the card is adorable!!!

Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwww congrats so sweet!!! I love the card!

Michelle said...

He's so cute! Love the card!