Saturday, December 15, 2007

Have a holly jolly Christmas....

I've had a very quiet weekend so far. I completed a felt ornament for a friend's daughter....turned out pretty cute! I took some new pictures of myself today since it has been a couple of months since I have...out of about 54 pictures, I got about 3 decent ones...lol! But, I had fun taking them!



It was pouring cats and dogs here today....there is a cold front pushing thru. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 40's-50's. And Monday morning, it is supposed to even maybe....reach the 20's!!!! COLD!!!! I don't like it that cold...brrr.




This is what the sky looked like after the rain cleared off this evening! SOO pretty!


Well, I'm gonna try to get a little bit more scrapping done this evening! Have a great Saturday nite!

3 comments:

Shelly Brewer said...

I love this song on your blog! Yucko weather that we're having too!

Michelle said...

Aja has a daughter named Jayden. I've never seen the name Jadyn before... Cute star. I like the storm photo. You look sad in your self portrait. And it focused on your necklace. And that is about average to take a ton of pictures to get a few good ones.

Unknown said...

Great star! you look so purty!! And i love that pic of the sky. Beautiful!