Monday, December 24, 2007

merry*christmas*eve

It sure has been a good weekend thus far! I have totally been getting some scrapping in...and have been loving every single minute of it! I even applied for 2 different design teams this past weekend...*fingers crossed*......

I completed this layout yesterday. Still trying to get those old family photos scrapped. I love this old picture of my Grandma. She was 9 years old here. Used patterened paper from the "Kelli Crowe Collection" which was in the pack of stuff that I won from SIStv a couple of months ago. I really DID NOT like this layout when I first finished it, but putting it away for a day and now looking at it, I'm liking it a whole lot more. It just seemed really flat to me with no real dimension/layers to it..


My brother and his girlfriend, Emilie, announced their engagement on Saturday nite! They have been dating for three years now, so we all knew it was gonna happen eventually!! So happy for them! They are tentatively planning on getting married after David graduates from the University of West Florida in May...I put together this little mini book yesterday with some pictures I took of them over Thanksgiving. I used the Maya Road Shears as the "pages" - just punched holes in them for the jump rings. And I cut a Hambly overlay down to size for the front and back of the book. I really liked how it turned out. It doesn't have a lot in the way of embellies...I used mostly Hambly, Love Elsie epoxy stickers, Basic Grey "Wholly Cow" rubons, and ribbon.



Last nite, we went to the Candle Light Service at our church. That was a really fun service! We all had candles and sang almost all of the traditional carols and then had the Christmas story read. Wayne and Jamie and Kaleb all came with us too. Came back to our house afterwards and had pizza and Mt. Dew!

Wishing to you and yours a very Happy Christmas Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that page and great book! I hope ur christmas was a beautiful one my lovely!
xoxox

Michelle said...

I adore that Kelli Crowe pp! I like the lo and that mini book is super cute. I got those sheers for Christmas so I'm thrilled to see what you've done with them!