Friday, February 15, 2008

love*love


Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is actually a birthday/anniversary/valentine's day all wrapped in one! Yep - the hubs and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday! Plus, it is Troy's birthday...although, he informed me he is no longer celebrating birthday's anymore...lol! We had a lovely time last night - we made dinner reservations at a yummy restuarant in downtown Pensacola. We splurged and even had dessert - a big chunk of cheesecake that we both shared! YUM!

I was in a very creative mood this evening. I started out by pulling some new stuff out that I've gotten in the mail the past week - I placed an order a couple of weeks ago at SkyPinkBlue. I finally got that package in the mail...and FINALLY got to play with some fun punchinella!! LOVE it! I also got my Scarlet Lime kit in the mail - it had some awesome goodies in it. I completed my next layout for ScrapMojo this afternoon - and almost everything I used, came from that kit! I also got my Qtea kit in the mail all the way from Australia! That was a fun little embellishment concoction! If you have never checked her out, you definitely need too!
Here are some sneaks of my next mojo layout....




And, ever since I saw this gorgeous felt book at Ali Edward's blog, I have wanted to make one for myself. Finally sat down tonite and figured it out. It took a while, but I am just loving the end result! I don't really have any decent pictures of it...I'll have to wait until daytime to get some in natural light! Link to the felt book is here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/post.html


And a few pictures of my desk during the creative process this evening....



4 comments:

~Korey~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you two had a great time...

Have a good weekend...

See ya Korey

Micayla said...

Glad you enjoyed the Valentines,birthday and anniversary. It sounded like a good night!
I am loving the sneak and the felt album..........I was going to buy a KI Memories one, but why bother when I can make my own! Thanks for the link, I am off to check it own!

Unknown said...

Happy happy joy joy! The felt album is adorable! Love it! Hehehe ur desk is way neater then mine!

Shelly Brewer said...

happy everything...loving the workspace...love to see other peoples!