Friday, February 15, 2008

love*love


Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is actually a birthday/anniversary/valentine's day all wrapped in one! Yep - the hubs and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday! Plus, it is Troy's birthday...although, he informed me he is no longer celebrating birthday's anymore...lol! We had a lovely time last night - we made dinner reservations at a yummy restuarant in downtown Pensacola. We splurged and even had dessert - a big chunk of cheesecake that we both shared! YUM!

I was in a very creative mood this evening. I started out by pulling some new stuff out that I've gotten in the mail the past week - I placed an order a couple of weeks ago at SkyPinkBlue. I finally got that package in the mail...and FINALLY got to play with some fun punchinella!! LOVE it! I also got my Scarlet Lime kit in the mail - it had some awesome goodies in it. I completed my next layout for ScrapMojo this afternoon - and almost everything I used, came from that kit! I also got my Qtea kit in the mail all the way from Australia! That was a fun little embellishment concoction! If you have never checked her out, you definitely need too!
Here are some sneaks of my next mojo layout....




And, ever since I saw this gorgeous felt book at Ali Edward's blog, I have wanted to make one for myself. Finally sat down tonite and figured it out. It took a while, but I am just loving the end result! I don't really have any decent pictures of it...I'll have to wait until daytime to get some in natural light! Link to the felt book is here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/01/post.html


And a few pictures of my desk during the creative process this evening....



4 comments:

~Korey~ said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Sounds like you two had a great time...

Have a good weekend...

See ya Korey

micayla said...

Glad you enjoyed the Valentines,birthday and anniversary. It sounded like a good night!
I am loving the sneak and the felt album..........I was going to buy a KI Memories one, but why bother when I can make my own! Thanks for the link, I am off to check it own!

Marie said...

Happy happy joy joy! The felt album is adorable! Love it! Hehehe ur desk is way neater then mine!

shelly b said...

happy everything...loving the workspace...love to see other peoples!