...you would go away. So yeah...36 degrees this morning when I woke up..what the heck is going on around here!!!?!!! This is Florida...in March....supposed to be a LITTLE warmer than this...oh wells.
Last night, I was driving up the driveway when I got home from work...and I thought how nice it would be if Mr. Mailman had left me a package so I had some goodies for the weekend....and YAY!!! I pulled up and saw that white box sitting up there...from none other than Ms. Sara Berry. I'm tellin' you ladies, she totally rocked out March's kit...*sigh*....and it was even *MORE* awesome in real life!!! I even treated myself to the add-on this month too....yum! Vintage records in this kit....*swoon*......will SO be making a mini outa those bad boys!
Oh, and I don't think I posted my whole layout from the last Mojo challenge...and oh my freakin' goodness...you gotta go over there and see the layouts the other Mojo girls did!!!! FAB! Each and every single one of them!! I love how we get a challenge to do and every one of us comes up with something different - even when we are using the same title...so fun!! We totally honored the incredible Dr. Seuss...so loved those books when I was a kiddo....who am I kidding....I STILL love them! So, head on over there and get your mojo on!
I'm sure I'll do another post sometime this weekend....I'm hopefully going to get some scrapbooking done. The hubs and I actually have a day off TOGETHER this weekend....that is SO incredibly rare...so, this morning we both woke up at 6:45....go figure..the one morning we can sleep in, and we can't. So, we got up and headed over to the Cracker Barrell and had pancakes. YUM! Then came home and I did my usual Saturday morning routine: get laundry going/sweep & mop the kitchen floor/change out kitty litter/get all the trash gathered up/changed sheets/cleaned the bathroom/dusted/vacuumed...never ending job, I tell ya..
And just because I totally feel like it after I read UC's blog a couple of weeks ago..here are some things about me that maybe you didn't know.....have fun!
1. I LOVE ice water! I don't drink anything but it...can't stand soda.
2. I collect Cherry Ames and Vicki Barr books. I missing all but the last one in the Cherry Ames series.
3. I was homeschooled from K4 through 12th grade.
4. I totally cannot stand the sound of a fork scraping against a plate. Gives me chills down my spine.
5. I love the look of clean counters. Totally drives me crazy to have stuff laying on them. I am forever wiping my counters off with a clean cloth. (this drives my husband crazy, by the way..lol)
6. I hate seafood. Any kind...anywhere....hate it. I don't even eat tuna from a can.
7. One of my pet peeves is going to get ice cubes and finding empty ice trays. I mean, come on! How long does it take to fill an ice cube tray....!!!!!!!!
8. I am a fanatic about sweeping my kitchen floor. Again...i guess it is kina like the clean counter thing....maybe I'm ocd...hmmm.
9. I love books and I love libraries. I have and could spend hours at a time in a library. I think the longest I have ever stayed at a library in one sitting was about 7 hours.
10. I love Mexican food.
11. I have been out of the country 3 times - I've been to Japan, the Dominican Republic, and Mexico.
12. I have only lived in 3 states my entire life: Florida, New York, & Maryland.
13. I have played the piano since 3d grade. I used to be a church pianist.
14. I daily wish I were skinny.
15. If I had a yard with a fence, I would probably own about 5 more dogs: German Shepherd, Beagle, Pug, Mini Schnauzer, & a Boxer.
16. I HATE horror movies. I won't even let them come in my house. They totally freak me out.
17. I think that a nice clean straight hairline on a man's neck is incredibly attractive. (one of the reasons I was attracted to hubs!)
18. I also am SO turned off by bald men. Another reason I married the hubs. He'll never go bald. They have to thin out his hair when he gets it cut, it is so thick.
19. I love living in Florida. I love the warmth. I HATE cold weather.
20. I HATE people that mistreat animals. It makes me SO angry. People that can mistreat animals have absolutely no respect for anything in my opinion.
21. Someday, I WILL own another cherry red Ford Aspire. Even tho my husband says never...i WILL!
22. I love flip-flops. I wear them all the time. Even when it is 36 degrees out. I have about 6 pairs of them.
23. I HATE when my food touches on my plate. I like everything separated.
24. I can't stand to have my feet covered when I sleep. I like the covers over my head - but don't let them cover my feet. I feel suffocated.
25. I would love to get a tattoo - but I'm too much of a scaredy-cat.
Okay - that's all I can think of right now....I'll do another 25 later on!
Have a great weekend!
P.S. - and since Blogger won't let me load pictures...I'll do it later... >:-(