So, I was tagged by Kristi , so here are my 7 Random Things:
1. I was chewed out by a client today on the phone. She was totally ticked off that I could not give her an EXACT date of when the new release will be for the Practice Management software (the software I am a tech support for). She didn't have to be put on hold at all; moi was as pleasant as could be....yet still, there was NO placating her. Sheesh. I escalated the call and my supervisor got to call her back. Lucky, lucky him.
2. I absolutely LOVE the mini Cadbury Robin eggs. I wait all year for Easter to come around just so I can get some of those things. I won't tell you how many I've already consumed. My doctor would SO kill me.
3. I think PT Cruisers look like toasters.
4. I wish I had joined the military when I got out of highschool. I still regret that to this day.
5. I love John Travolta...
6. I cried all the way through the movie "Juno". Geez..I'm such a nerd.
7. I have a serious addiction to American Crafts "Thickers". I love those crazy things.
And since Blogger wouldn't let me post pictures on my last post...and yes, I'm just NOW getting around to trying again....here ya go:
First one is my layout for the lastest Mojo Challenge....
And this is one I did with the March Story of My Life kit! LOVED this kit sooooo much!!!
And I think I'm over and out.
I'm going to bed.