Sunday, March 16, 2008

green eggs & ham.....


I've got Seuss on the mind right now...wow! I just went through all the entries for the latest Mojo challenge - we had some seriously RAD layouts submitted...very hard to choose my favs...I wish we could just choose all of ya!

Some inspiring parts of the latest Sephora catalog that made its way to my house...

Sneak of the new Mojo challenge that will be revealed on the 20th...

And what else...hmm...

How about some more randoms about moi; I think I left off at #25 a couple of posts ago...


26. I sunburn VERY easily. I can't tell you how many times I've ended up with blisters on my arms/shoulders from being in the sun longer than an hour or so..

27. My husband and I only date 2 months before he proposed. We only dated a total of 6 months before we got married.

28. I work on the 5th floor at Pensacola Plaza.

29. The IRS and the FBI are also in the same building that my job is in. I feel pretty safe there.

30. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.

31. The hubs and I went to Marble Slab Creamery for the first time last nite. It was SO yummy! I got the "Willy Wonka" speciality...hehe!

32. I have read all of Mary Higgins Clarks murder mysteries at least 3 times each.
33. I love getting pedicures..but the bottoms of my feet are INCREDIBLY ticklish and it drives me crazy when they touch that part of my foot...lol.

34. I hate, hate, hate the mole on my chin. Someday, I will work up the nerve to have it removed.

35. I wish I had gotten tickets to the Elton John Concert that is going to be in Pensacola next month....


Well....that's it for now...
And I leave you with a Seuss-ism..


“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

Have a wonderfully fantastic day, blogger friends!

1 comment:

Micayla said...

Love the sneak and the inspo!
The randoms make me giggle!!