Wednesday, March 19, 2008

i don't know.......

Yummy scrap stuffs have come in the mail this week! Got some ultra FUN fabric from this fabulous shop...and then I got some yummy new Elsie papers and KI Memories Lace paper and American Crafts thickers from Scrapgal.....and I got the AWESOME March kit from the Scarlet Lime! That new line by Making Memories is probably one of my favs right now. And I just saw that the gorgeous new papers by Sassafras Lass are available now. Oh my. It's a good thing I get paid every week....and it's a good thing I work, period. Lol. My husband tells me it's an addiction. I'm beginning to believe him!

This is a layout I did today with the March Scarlet Lime kit! Just gorgeous papers...flocked, glittered..yum!

Some of my new yummies...

I was over reading Michelle's blog earlier today... her blog is SO pretty! I just love it...anywhoo - she gave a link to a blog that has tips and tricks for designing your blog...think I'm gonna start working on that sometime soon - maybe over the weekend. I got bored with my blog header the other day and created a new one real quick in Adobe...an old picture of moi with a dr. seuss quote I just love! But, I'm ready to get a whole new look going on here. Kinda tired with the same ole', same ole'....you know..?

And I have just one more question...WHEN THE HECK is the new Hambly going to be released...geez. I don't know how much longer I can wait for those houndstooth papers and overlays...YUM!


Ok....over and out!

4 comments:

Funky Finds said...

Just found your blog thru the Scarlet Lime newsletter. I love all your layouts! Jessica

Kristi said...

Oooo, your new layout is yum fo sho! I just picked up the new MM 5th ave line and I too am in love with it. I eve used it right away, lol! I'm jealous you got some of the new elsie stuff too!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout for the word "FIND"

Lynn
OLW

Micayla said...

Love the layout, so cool as always!
I need a big stash shop, I brought a few bits the other day but nothing much!